Neckline for wedding dress – There are many different necklines wedding dress. We focus on the most flattering for every woman as silhouette and morphology.
What are neckline for wedding dress?
- Boat Neck: not to be confused with a strapless neckline. This mode is also sometimes called a ‘bent’ when her dress fell below the shoulder. Another method is found when the cloth reaches the middle of the shoulder. Both versions have in common is not too comfortable for the movement of the arm, but they are ideal for flat chest or heavy but with a heavy hand. Not advisable if the bride has a broad body.
2. Strapless Neck: fit under the arms, shoulders and left arm and right is found at the back and front, although in the neck may be some gap or curvature. It is especially suitable for brides with medium or small breasts and are ideal for women with long, thin arms.
3. Illusion Neck is one of the most used by the brides, but not all do well. It consists of a strapless neckline or a ship which extends up to the neck with a transparent cloth. Usually tulle, which bears the name of an illusion, because we have the illusion that this is strapless or boat neck but the subject better. It is ideal for brides with high body, with smooth and high neck and narrow shoulders. It is better with a little chest.
4. Halter: called neck section. It consists of two strips of varying widths are tied or buckle neck. It would be cleavage Marilyn. Recommended for petite brides with huge chest and shoulders and back. It is ideal for the most obese.
5. Sweetheart : strapless neckline but with curvature chest heart mark. The neck is ideal for tall and thin bride recommended to be emphasized. This is recommended if you have a short neck, for optical extend.
6. V-neck: ideal for brides with large breasts, but those with small breasts can also wear them. Ideal for petite brides because Slims and extend the numbers and give a sophisticated air. If you have a neck that is too long it is better to throw away but was suitable for brides with broad shoulders and back.
7. Turtleneck, neckline for wedding dress : no cleavage. It is a high collar, so that, as the name implies, is very suitable for brides with high, thin neck, tall and leggy. Sleeveless spectacular, so it must have thin arms and with her hair lend an air of sophistication. If it’s short, high neck with hair piled high and high heels, they can help. It is advised to bring a large and stunning necklaces and earrings, ear so kind to help us to highlight the set.