Wedding dresses for short people – One of the main concerns of the brides stature, is how stylized look wedding dresses for short people of your wedding day. Here are some tricks to help you make your body match and forget your height the most important day of your life.
Tips for dressing
1. You must choose a simple wedding dresses for short people of slight decline.
2. Avoid wearing high volume, heavy fabrics, trims excess and details like ruffles.
3. Styles like empire waist and straight cut stylized and elongated silhouette.
4. Opt for a style V-neck, staples or any other area that does not cover your chest too. A high neckline will make you look more short.
5. avoids those designs that start your waist body, clothing styles instead princess cut into the bottom of the bust, creating a visual effect elongation.
6. Opt for high heels, if you have a little platform is best for you not too tired. Nothing worse than having sore feet on the day of your wedding.
7. Opt for open-style shoes at the front which will make your legs look longer, if your dress is not very long.
8. Avoid queues or very long veils, which will emphasize your stature.
9. As for updos, chignons or opt for those with high volume at the crown which will help to create the illusion of greater height.
10. Use accessories like tiaras, earrings or anything related to jewelry moderate size. Same for the bouquet.