How to choose shoes for wedding – Wanna choose the right wedding shoes in your 2015 wedding party? Let’s see the key trends in choose wedding shoes here.
How to choose shoes for wedding? 8 KEY TRENDS IN WEDDING SHOES
1. The t-strap shoes, or what is the same, with an ankle bracelet and a closure in the form of ‘T’ crossing the instep to toe. Shoes are 50s style, and although it was originally more common to see this type of closure in lounges and dance shoes, new bridal collections recovered as the super stylized shoes.
2. methacrylate heels, in the style of Queen Letizia. Letizia could be seen with a transparent shoe on first communion ceremony of the Princess of Asturias, and since this type of shoe has rage among fashionistas, although the trend is not new: the heels methacrylate, in true Cinderella style, carry the rage several seasons and this year and next also fit the feet of brides, bringing the wedding dress as if by magic.
3. The footprints ‘gold’: gladiator shoes type, locking the cage standing in a shoe; the boho-bride incorporating details about the ankle; or skin, snake-like finish and metal flashing.
4. The off-white in champagne and nude, especially in shoes sling-backs with heel air, anklets and shoes with jewel applique. Also colored shoes in bright pink, orange and blue Klein (Sewing saw them in Spain at the foot of brides Elena Rubio), or lemon, such as Isabel Zapardiez in Barcelona.
5. Baby punched air, and recover the most naive air angelic bride with closed toe and heel details and upper, or simply following the horizontal line of the shoe, like those found in the current spring-collection Summer Vivienne Westwood.
6. The wide heel, which sustutuye the stiletto and allowed to walk down the aisle and dance late into the night without we notice a drop from exhaustion. The wide heel is one of the most powerful trends among the new collections in bridal footwear, both for this year and for next, and found both the collection of Rosa Clara and the proposed Inmaculada García, or collection Marchesa regular sight in New York.
7. applique flowers in three dimensions, and very billowing cloth.
8. The platforms and wedges, as both Espadrille run platform. The most significant platform of the Barcelona Bridal Week presented it Saree Sabrina firm, which completed their saris with platforms pearlescent metallic leather in silver, with thick white sole. Fewer alternatives are Rosa Clara, platforms or white flowers 3-D DelPozo presented how to choose shoes for wedding in New York for the current spring-summer.