Lace wedding dress – Lace is material for a wedding dress that will not die by age. Still look beautiful at all times and is suitable for all women. However, the application must consider several things, one of which forms the body. Here are the things that must be considered when you choose Lace wedding dress.
- To you who have WIDTH SHOULDER
- Lace dress with a neckline that covers the tip of the shoulder to the chest open.
- Lace dress with V necklace.
- Lace dress with detail or application at the hips to balance the proportion of the shoulder.
- Lace dress with heavy detail (ruffle / frill) shoulder or upper arm.
- Lace dress with low collar.
- To you who have boyish BODY
- Lace dress that is fitted with a focus on detail or application at the hips and waist to create a sexy silhouette in waist.
- If you are plain dress lace where no detail, just add the long ribbon of contrasting colors and gorgeous brooch pin.
- Wear bustier as the innards that hourglass silhouette is formed.
- Lace dress with detail that stands out in the shoulders, neck, or high-necked.
- Lace dress that does not fit the body (usually made of stiff, like organdy).
- For those of you who have small body
- Lace dress that exposes the shoulders.
- Lace dress oblique cut at the bottom to create the illusion of a higher body.
- Lace dress with a longer rear.
- Dress lace with closed collar.
- High-necked lace dress with full details at the neck.
- Lace dress that swept the floor.
- For those of you who have BIG BREASTS
- Lace dress that covers the chest or closed collar.
- Cup bustier breasts fully closed Model.
- Lace dress with detail wrinkle or any other application on the chest.
- Wearing a brooch in the chest area.
- Lace dress with a low neckline.
- For those of you who have BIG BELLY
- Lace dress is plain, clean details and accessories around the waist / hips.
- Lace wedding dress length below the hips with depths bustier.
- Application / detail at the waist / hip either V-shaped or horizontally.
- Accessories such as brooches, application, or other decorations in the abdominal area to the hips.